To provide an understanding of the general principles of international arbitration and its relationship to other dispute resolution processes.
- Understand the background to international arbitration;
- Describe the process and procedure of international arbitration;
- Understand international arbitration in the context of other forms of dispute resolution.
- Will be awarded an Introductory Certificate;
- Will be eligible to apply for Associate grade of CIArb;
- May progress onto Module 1 of the International Arbitration Pathway;
- May be eligible to claim CPD points.
Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
The course is delivered over 1 day.
Assessment of the course is completed through an online multiple-choice test.
Assessment start date: 28-days access from 7 August 2022.
Course fee: QAR 1,400 (inclusive of registration fees, study materials and examination fee).
Contact and Registration
For more information and to register, please contact:
E: email@example.com | T: +97444968256