Qatar International Court co-hosts webinar on Alternative Dispute Resolution in Islamic and Middle Eastern Law
April 08 2021
Through its supervisory arbitrational jurisdiction under Law No 2 of 2017 issuing the Arbitration Law in Civil and Commercial Matters, parties can elect the QICDRC as the “Competent Court” of arbitration to perform various functions in relation to interim measures, enforcement of awards and appeals.
- About UsAbout UsGet to know Qatar’s leading civil and commercial court. Read about our history, people, leadership, and partners to learn about our vision for Qatar’s swift expansion into a unique financial hub.
The CourtOur independent judiciary is comprised of a Civil and Commercial Court and a Regulatory Tribunal that specialises in regulatory appeals, all supported by our innovative electronic case management system, eCourt.
- The Court
- The Regulatory Tribunal
- Legislation, Regulations and Procedures
- Upcoming Hearings
- The Court
- ServicesServicesLearn more about QICDRC’s world-class services and state-of-the-art facilities for individuals, businesses and others, whether located in Qatar or abroad.
- ProgrammesProgarmmesThe QICDRC fosters career and personal growth
- Media CentreMedia CentreFind out more about QICDRC’s upcoming events, news, publications, and annual reports.
- Contact Us
© 2023 All rights reserved.