QICDRC signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Qatar Lawyers Association on October 26 at the International Sports Conference. This MoU signifies the beginning of a new partnership between the two organizations and will facilitate cooperation and collaboration to further the development of the legal profession in Qatar. The QICDRC is committed to engaging with local and international legal professionals and experts, and this partnership with the Qatar Lawyers Association will strengthen efforts to promote access to justice and advance the legal field in Qatar.
Qatar Lawyers Association and Qatar International Court Sign MoU at International Sports Conference
October 26 2022
Through its supervisory arbitrational jurisdiction under Law No 2 of 2017 issuing the Arbitration Law in Civil and Commercial Matters, parties can elect the QICDRC as the “Competent Court” of arbitration to perform various functions in relation to interim measures, enforcement of awards and appeals.
- About UsAbout UsGet to know Qatar’s leading civil and commercial court. Read about our history, people, leadership, and partners to learn about our vision for Qatar’s swift expansion into a unique financial hub.
The CourtOur independent judiciary is comprised of a Civil and Commercial Court and a Regulatory Tribunal that specialises in regulatory appeals, all supported by our innovative electronic case management system, eCourt.
- The Court
- The Regulatory Tribunal
- Legislation, Regulations and Procedures
- Upcoming Hearings
- The Court
- ServicesServicesLearn more about QICDRC’s world-class services and state-of-the-art facilities for individuals, businesses and others, whether located in Qatar or abroad.
- ProgrammesProgarmmesThe QICDRC fosters career and personal growth
- Media CentreMedia CentreFind out more about QICDRC’s upcoming events, news, publications, and annual reports.
- Contact Us
© 2023 All rights reserved.